To establish what development is allowed on the property you are interested in you will need to follow the steps below. It is important to note that some development requires an application to Council, while other development may be undertaken without approval, and other development is prohibited.
The following steps will help establish what development in permitted on the property you are interested in:
- Determine the zoning that applies to the property under Upper Lachlan Local Environmental Plan 2010 (LEP 2010).
- Check the Land Use Table in LEP 2010 for the list of permitted and prohibited development. For other minor development and works consult the SEPP (Exempt & Complying Development Codes) 2008 schedules applicable to the area.
- Check whether Council’s adopted Development Control Plan, guidelines, plans, codes and policies affect the development on the property.
- Environment & Planning Department
- Telephone: (02) 48 301 000
- Facsimile: (02) 48 301 045
- Email: email@example.com