Urban Addressing

What is classified as urban address?

Council will issue an urban address for most properties that are located within the Crookwell township, or within one of the Shire’s villages.

How can I get an urban address?

Contact Council’s Environmental Services on (02)4830 1000 to clarify your urban address or request one to be issued for your property. Alternatively, email your request to council@upperlachlan.nsw.gov.au