Application Lodgement

If you're planning to build or renovate in Upper Lachlan Shire, it's likely you'll need to submit a Development Application to gain consent from Council. You can submit Development Applications (DA) online - anywhere, anytime, through the NSW Planning Portal.

As of the 1 July 2021, all applications must be lodged via the NSW Planning Portal.

NSW Planning Portal

Related Information: