Here's a brief look at of some of the projects and activities currently underway involving Upper Lachlan Shire Council staff and contractors. Please click on the highlighted hyperlinks to see photo galleries from these jobs.
- Pothole repairs on Kingsdale Straight with Emulsion & 7mm.
- Photos from the RMS Blackspot Project at Kerns Creek.
- Minister for Jobs, Investment, Tourism and Western Sydney, Stuart Ayres MP visited Crookwell as part of a regional tour. Accompanied by Member for Goulburn Wendy Tuckerman, he spoke with Mayor John Stafford and General Manager Colleen Worthy about the plans for the new Crookwell Pool, including plans to include a visitor's centre and cafe on site. The group also spoke about the Rail Trail project from Goulburn which could terminate at the prospective new Visitor's centre, providing a cafe and meeting point at this end.
- While in Crookwell, Stuart Ayres MP toured the shop and factory at Lindner Socks. Owner Andy Lindner advised that the company has been experiencing tremendous sales growth in the last few months as shoppers wanted to shop more online, and support local businesses.
- Visiting the Taralga Wildlife Park, Stuart Ayres MP spoke with Mayor John Stafford about the effects on local businesses of the bushfires, drought and COVID pandemic, including Mr Stafford's Wildlife Park and particularly Wombeyan Caves, a major tourist drawcard for the region.
In the News
Mayor John Stafford's weekly spot on 2GN – 3rd September, 2020
This week the Mayor spoke about: