Here's a brief look at of some of the projects and activities currently underway involving Upper Lachlan Shire Council staff and contractors.
Please click on the highlighted hyperlinks to see photo galleries from these jobs.
- Removal of a cattle grid and replacement with pipes on the Grabine Road Construction Project.
- Road widening and safety work being performed on Grabben Gullen Rd as part of Black Spot Program funding.
- Kerns Creek culvert extension as part of MR54 RMS Blackspot Project
- Removal of a tree on Brayton Road.
In the News
Mayor John Stafford's weekly spot on 2GN – 17th September, 2020
This week the Mayor spoke about:
- Taralga RFS Drone training
- Green Devils U13 Grand Final
- Today's Council meeting
- How Council prioritises funding and current projects