The Upper Lachlan Shire Council is pleased to announce the opening of the 2021/22 Cultural Activity Funding Program.
The aim of the Upper Lachlan Cultural Funding Program is to support new initiatives in the Upper Lachlan local government area through small grants which:
- Assist locally determined community cultural activities;
- Increase opportunities for Upper Lachlan based groups to access a diverse range of arts and/or cultural programs;
- Enable communities to explore and express their cultural identities;
- Bring social and economic benefits to the community through, training, employment and promotional opportunities; and
- Lead to greater awareness and appreciation of cultural diversity
Funding is to assist communities to establish new initiatives. A limited number of grants of up to $1000 are available primarily for wages/fees, travel, accommodation and materials. Some other costs associated with the project may be included but artist’s fees and expenses are the main focus of the program.
Projects must take place between 1 July 2021 and 30 June 2022.
Applications open Wednesday, 3 June 2021 and can be completed online at https://form.jotform.com/211520770301844 or paper forms can be obtained by contacting the Crookwell Visitor Information Centre.
All applications must be submitted online by 9am Monday, June 28 2021 or for hardcopy applications, delivered or postmarked on or before Friday, 25 June 2021 to the attention of the Tourism Manager – Upper Lachlan Shire Council – PO Box 303, Crookwell NSW 2583. Late applications will not be accepted.
Any questions may be directed to the Upper Lachlan Shire Council Tourism Manager – Andrew Warren on 4832 1988.