Easy to do Business - NSW Government partnering with Councils across the state to reduce complexity to make it easier for small business owners to start, run and grow a business - a fabulous outcome for small businesses in NSW.
- Easier access to Business Connect: after registering online with Easy to do Business, a small business owner can now directly access Business Connect advisors for advisory services and business skills training
- Work Health and Safety (WHS) online self-assessment: after registration a small business owner can answer step-by-step questions to complete a WHS self assessment
- Easy to do WHS toolkit: helps small business owners understand and check complex Work, Health and Safety (WHS) obligations
- Individual Contractor Licence tool (electrical subclass): guides tradies through an online questionnaire that will help identify the right supporting documents and forms for their individual licensing needs. Tradies can access the tool before registering with Easy to do Business
- Giving small business a say: a new Service NSW customer research panel invites business owners to share their experience about starting, running or growing a small business in NSW.
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) research: we’ve completed research exploring what impact a lower proficiency in English has on small business owners interaction with government.
#BeBold Business Success Masterclass Workshops - Crookwell
A must-do series of workshops conducted by Business Connect for all business owners who want a fresh view of their business, this is an ideal opportunity to take some time out and look at your business from a bird's eye perspective. Delivered over 3 sessions, you will be guided through the key strategic and operational elements of business by experienced facilitators.
Book a follow-up meeting with your local business advisor and further extend your learnings to identify and target the key areas you need to develop in your business to improve its' performance.
Where: Crookwell RSL Club, 180 Goulburn St, CROOKWELL, NSW 2583.
- 9 Steps to Business Success: 5.30pm- 8.30pm on Wednesday 14 August 2019
- Create Your 1-Page Business Plan: 5.30pm- 8.30pm on Wednesday 28 August 2019
- Digital Fitness, Online Marketing & Social Media: 5.30pm- 8.30pm on Wednesday 11 September 2019
Further information regarding the workshops is available to download: Business Connect Workshops.
Registrations are essential, so book now for all three #BeBold Masterclasses and PAY ONLY $59, alternatively the cost per workshop is $25.
To find out more and to register please call your local Business Advisor, Andrew Haskins on 0428 247 592.