Easy to do Business - NSW Government partnering with Councils across the state to reduce complexity to make it easier for small business owners to start, run and grow a business - a fabulous outcome for small businesses in NSW.
- Easier access to Business Connect: after registering online with Easy to do Business, a small business owner can now directly access Business Connect advisors for advisory services and business skills training
- Work Health and Safety (WHS) online self-assessment: after registration a small business owner can answer step-by-step questions to complete a WHS self assessment
- Easy to do WHS toolkit: helps small business owners understand and check complex Work, Health and Safety (WHS) obligations
- Individual Contractor Licence tool (electrical subclass): guides tradies through an online questionnaire that will help identify the right supporting documents and forms for their individual licensing needs. Tradies can access the tool before registering with Easy to do Business
- Giving small business a say: a new Service NSW customer research panel invites business owners to share their experience about starting, running or growing a small business in NSW.
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) research: we’ve completed research exploring what impact a lower proficiency in English has on small business owners interaction with government.