- Crookwell Memorial Oval Sports Centre
- Council has hired 2 portable ablution blocks – 6.0m * 3.0m each (with showers, basins, and toilets) and 2 change rooms – 6.0m * 3.0m each (with air conditioner) for the sports season in between 29 March – 18 July 2019. They have been installed on the Marsden Street side of the Oval.
- Tilt up walls were completed April 2019
- The veranda work has started in May 2019
- Design and construction of new Community Sports Centre Building including gym, club room, canteen, toilets with disabled facilities, change rooms, refree room and storage
- Demolition of existing toilets/gym and canteen blocks
- Revised Budget (available) $1,651,000
- Revised Budget (estimated) $1,651,000