- Crookwell Landfill Environmental Remediation
- EPA approval of the remediation design obtained.
- Skip bins put into place.
- New site rules advised to community via media release, onsite signage and instruction.
- Land forming earthworks underway.
- This will prepare the profile of the site in preparation for capping of existing landfill areas.
- New access currently under construction.
- New pad and set down area for skip bins currently under construction.
- This area will allow construction works to proceed in the existing set down area.
- Security/Litter containment fencing of the western and southern boundaries of the site scheduled to commence in October 2018.
- Remediation of the former and current landfill areas in accordance with the requirements of the NSW EPA Solid Waste Landfill Guidelines and EPA approved construction plans.
- Completion prior to 31 December 2019 in accordance with EPA Licencing requirements.