- Collector Village Drainage Upgrade
- A Project Control Group has been formed to oversee the project.
- Council has consulted with Roads and Maritime Services and other stakeholders in the area.
- Site Investigation and preliminary planning has been complete.
- Detailed designs, bill of quantities and estimates have been completed.
- Quotations are being sought for the work.
- Drainage works are expected to commence by August 2019.
- Improve drainage in the village of Collector
- 5 (five) areas of significant overland flow have been identified to undertake drainage work in order to mitigate stormwater issues.
- Budget (available) $240,000
- Budget (estimated) $240,000