- Collector Village Drainage Upgrade
- A Project Control Group has been formed to oversee the project and includes Trainee Engineers and Director of Works and Operations.
- Council is consulting with Roads and Maritime Services and other stakeholders to clearly define the scope.
- Project Schedule is being developed.
- Needs - Improve drainage in the village of Collector and meet community expectation within the available funds;
- Requirements - Engineering staff are developing technical specification to meet these “Needs”.
- Known constraints are the culvert across the Federal Highway, known budget of $240,000 and higher community expectation to address drainage concerns quickly (project schedule).
- A revised schedule/project plan will be advised in September 2018 when investigation and design has progressed.
- This will be revised regularly to advise the community on the progress.
- Budget (available) $240,000.