- Site visits along with prospective architectural consultants were conducted 10 & 21 August 2018
- Site survey was completed 30 August 2018
- Crookwell Neighbourhood Centre completed design with Upper Lachlan Shire Council October 2018
- Walkway completed November 2018
- Arrival of BBQ and Shelter mid December 2018
- Installation of BBQ Shelter completed in January 2019
- Progress Report lodged with grant body February 2019
- Electrical pole and metering installed in March 2019.
- BBQ installed in April 2019.
- Solar lighting will be installed in May 2019
- Design and construction of a 2m wide recreational pathway around the perimeter of Clifton Park joining with the outdoor gymnasium, skate park, cricket nets, playground and proposed toilet block and disabled BBQ area
- Installation of a sheltered, disabled BBQ with necessary power on a concrete pad
- Design and installation of solar lighting
- 30-06-2018 to 20-01-2020 (as per funding deed)
- This project is expected to be completed by April 2019 well ahead of scheduled completion date.
- Budget (available) $112,189
- Budget (estimated) $112,189